Sep 2, 2013, 9:56 PM EDT
For years, people will chart Tyler Seguin‘s success and wonder if the Boston Bruins made the right choice in trading him to the Dallas Stars. It’s easy to forget how great of a fit Loui Eriksson could be in Claude Julien’s system, however.
The 28-year-old winger skated with his new teammates for the first time on Monday, CSNNE.com reports.
Much like Daniel Alfredsson in Detroit, the theme seemed to be replacing former Bruins. Eriksson kept his No. 21 from Dallas, which departed free agent Andrew Ference once wore. He’s also taking Seguin’s former stall, which is symbolic enough.
CSNNE.com points out that Bruins rookie camp kicks in on Wednesday while Bruins training camp starts on Sept. 11.
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 12
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 2
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 20
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 16
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 26
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Report: Draft Lottery to be held on Apr. 18 14
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)