Sep 2, 2013, 9:56 PM EDT
For years, people will chart Tyler Seguin‘s success and wonder if the Boston Bruins made the right choice in trading him to the Dallas Stars. It’s easy to forget how great of a fit Loui Eriksson could be in Claude Julien’s system, however.
The 28-year-old winger skated with his new teammates for the first time on Monday, CSNNE.com reports.
Much like Daniel Alfredsson in Detroit, the theme seemed to be replacing former Bruins. Eriksson kept his No. 21 from Dallas, which departed free agent Andrew Ference once wore. He’s also taking Seguin’s former stall, which is symbolic enough.
CSNNE.com points out that Bruins rookie camp kicks in on Wednesday while Bruins training camp starts on Sept. 11.
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 47
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 50
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M 54
- Report: Blue Jackets, Johansen make ‘significant progress’ toward deal 5
- Red Wings unveil plans for new arena, look to open in 2017 57
- Columbus trying to figure out ‘the right thing to do’ with Johansen 39
- Panthers re-sign Kulikov: three years, $13 million 6
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him 77
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M 58
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (57)