Sep 2, 2013, 10:26 PM EDT
Patrick Kane won the most recent Conn Smythe Trophy and didn’t face the same playoff goal-scoring struggles as his partner in crime, but PHT readers spoke in droves: if forced to choose between Chicago Blackhawks superstars, they’d take Jonathan Toews.
As you can see from the results, about two out of every three voters tabbed Toews.
Again, it’s tough to imagine such a scenario, but it’s interesting – if not all that surprising – that Toews took the most votes.
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 77
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day at PHT 14
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? 32