Sep 2, 2013, 10:26 PM EST
Patrick Kane won the most recent Conn Smythe Trophy and didn’t face the same playoff goal-scoring struggles as his partner in crime, but PHT readers spoke in droves: if forced to choose between Chicago Blackhawks superstars, they’d take Jonathan Toews.
As you can see from the results, about two out of every three voters tabbed Toews.
Again, it’s tough to imagine such a scenario, but it’s interesting – if not all that surprising – that Toews took the most votes.
- BREAKING: Flames fire Feaster 2
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 6
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 34
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 75
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 32
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 18
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)