Sep 2, 2013, 10:26 PM EST
Patrick Kane won the most recent Conn Smythe Trophy and didn’t face the same playoff goal-scoring struggles as his partner in crime, but PHT readers spoke in droves: if forced to choose between Chicago Blackhawks superstars, they’d take Jonathan Toews.
As you can see from the results, about two out of every three voters tabbed Toews.
Again, it’s tough to imagine such a scenario, but it’s interesting – if not all that surprising – that Toews took the most votes.
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 8
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 75
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2