Sep 2, 2013, 10:26 PM EST
Patrick Kane won the most recent Conn Smythe Trophy and didn’t face the same playoff goal-scoring struggles as his partner in crime, but PHT readers spoke in droves: if forced to choose between Chicago Blackhawks superstars, they’d take Jonathan Toews.
As you can see from the results, about two out of every three voters tabbed Toews.
Again, it’s tough to imagine such a scenario, but it’s interesting – if not all that surprising – that Toews took the most votes.
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 2
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 20
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 29
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 6
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Video: Caps, Flyers engage in another line brawl 53
- PHT’s 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 28
- Winners and losers of the 2014 trade deadline 48
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Sabres send Miller, Ott to Blues for package including Halak, Stewart (74)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)