Sep 1, 2013, 4:51 PM EDT
The Minnesota Wild will look a little different away from the Xcel Energy Center in 2013-14. They’ve unveiled their new road jersey, which is designed to conform better with their home sweaters.
Vice President of Brand Marketing, John Maher emphasized that they also wanted the road jersey to be unique rather than merely the reverse of what they wear at home, which is part of the reason why it still prominently features the Wild logo on the front.
So you can compare, below is a picture of Josh Harding in the new sweater followed by an image of the Wild celebrating a goal last season in their old jersies:
They also showed off their new look in a video ahead of the jersey’s game debut in a preseason match with the Winnipeg Jets on Sept. 19:
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5