Aug 31, 2013, 5:37 PM EDT
Bishop Designs created a mask that features “The Spirit of Detroit” holding up the city’s skyline, as you can see on their Facebook page.
Here are a few shots (from the sides and behind):
There are other shots at the Facebook page, including moments from earlier in the design process.
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 13
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 39
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 31
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6