Aug 29, 2013, 10:15 AM EDT
Matthew Lombardi won’t be taking to NHL ice next season.
Last season, Lombardi split time with the Phoenix Coyotes and Anaheim Ducks scoring four goals and four assists, all of which came with the Coyotes. Sorry about that lack of production, Anaheim.
Over his career in the NHL, he’s had 101 goals in 536 games played and has been a solid penalty killer in recent seasons with Toronto as well. In Geneva, he’ll team up with a small handful of players who once suited up here including former Oilers forward Lennart Petrell.
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 24
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 12
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 8
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 15
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 56
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 23
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 63
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1