Aug 29, 2013, 12:45 PM EDT
Carolina’s Jeff Skinner arrived on the scene back in 2010 as a center. He’s also made some noise since then as a winger. So which will he play this season? It doesn’t matter to him.
Skinner spoke with Chip Alexander of the Raleigh News & Observer about what his role with the team will be this year and he’s willing to do whatever coach Kirk Muller wants.
“It’s up to them,” Skinner said of the coaching staff. “I don’t have to worry about that, which could be a good thing. They’ll put together the whole thing to everyone’s benefit and the team’s.
“I don’t have any bias as far as playing on this line or at wing. Once the season gets going things will fall into place.”
If he does wind up on the wing, figuring out if he should play on Eric’s side or Jordan’s would be Muller’s big question.
- Armstrong: ‘Let’s live to fight another day’ 0
- Hitch needs ‘time to reflect’ before making decision on future 17
- Rutherford admits mistakes, but has support of Penguins ownership 7
- Wings’ Kronwall has hearing today for hit on Kucherov 39
- Kucherov isn’t going to ‘cry’ about Kronwall hit 38
- Nothing but Kuznetsov: Caps best Isles in Game 7 26
- Not done yet: Lightning earn Game 7 against Red Wings 10
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Blues owner ‘disappointed and frustrated,’ but not ready to ‘throw people under the bus’ 31
- Despite ‘step in the right direction,’ do Canucks need to alter core? 16
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (99)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)