Aug 29, 2013, 12:45 PM EDT
Carolina’s Jeff Skinner arrived on the scene back in 2010 as a center. He’s also made some noise since then as a winger. So which will he play this season? It doesn’t matter to him.
Skinner spoke with Chip Alexander of the Raleigh News & Observer about what his role with the team will be this year and he’s willing to do whatever coach Kirk Muller wants.
“It’s up to them,” Skinner said of the coaching staff. “I don’t have to worry about that, which could be a good thing. They’ll put together the whole thing to everyone’s benefit and the team’s.
“I don’t have any bias as far as playing on this line or at wing. Once the season gets going things will fall into place.”
If he does wind up on the wing, figuring out if he should play on Eric’s side or Jordan’s would be Muller’s big question.
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 17
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 108
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 78
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (108)
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (78)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- Poll: Will Kessel score 40? (38)