Aug 28, 2013, 1:54 PM EST
Leading the way to Michigan are a pair of first-round picks in defenseman Matthew Dumba (2012) and center Zack Phillips (2011). In all, the Wild will have 10 draft picks in Traverse City to represent them.
Other highlighted players include forwards Brett Bulmer (2010, 2nd round) and Raphael Bussieres (2012, 2nd round) as well as goalie Johan Gustafsson (2010, 6th round).
Dumba and Bulmer have had time at the NHL level in recent seasons while Phillips has hopes of being the next big offensive prospect for the team soon. He played alongside current Wild favorite Charlie Coyle in the QMJHL at Saint John.
The Wild will be joined by the New York Rangers, Columbus Blue Jackets, Tampa Bay Lightning, Carolina Hurricanes, St. Louis Blues, Buffalo Sabres, and Detroit Red Wings at the tournament.
- NHL on NBC: Rangers vs. Flyers in a Thanksgiving Showdown 0
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Report: Justin Schultz to be healthy scratch versus Preds 27
- PHT shares #WhyImThankful 8
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 18
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 6
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 6
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 20
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 18
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch (46)