Aug 25, 2013, 10:32 PM EDT
Martin St. Louis career is such a great underdog story, it’s amazing that the Tampa Bay Lightning star’s journey hasn’t already been optioned by Hollywood. He’s clearly a favorite among PHT readers, however.
In early August, PHT asked if the 38-year-old forward is on a Hall of Fame pace. As you can see from the poll results below, the answer was a resounding “Yes.”
It’s tough to remember a more one-sided PHT poll in history. In fact, here are a few imaginary ones that still might not top the St. Louis’ “Yes” votes:
- Did Sean Avery tire of John Tortorella’s coaching style?
- Do most hockey fans find Teemu Selanne more likable than Corey Perry?
- Would it hurt to block a Zdeno Chara slapper?
OK, those might top (or at least match) these results. Even so, it’ll be interesting to see if future Hall of Fame voters agree with PHT readers whenever the time comes.
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 13
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 11
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 33
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 110
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 30
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 77
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7