Aug 25, 2013, 10:32 PM EST
Martin St. Louis career is such a great underdog story, it’s amazing that the Tampa Bay Lightning star’s journey hasn’t already been optioned by Hollywood. He’s clearly a favorite among PHT readers, however.
In early August, PHT asked if the 38-year-old forward is on a Hall of Fame pace. As you can see from the poll results below, the answer was a resounding “Yes.”
It’s tough to remember a more one-sided PHT poll in history. In fact, here are a few imaginary ones that still might not top the St. Louis’ “Yes” votes:
- Did Sean Avery tire of John Tortorella’s coaching style?
- Do most hockey fans find Teemu Selanne more likable than Corey Perry?
- Would it hurt to block a Zdeno Chara slapper?
OK, those might top (or at least match) these results. Even so, it’ll be interesting to see if future Hall of Fame voters agree with PHT readers whenever the time comes.
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 15
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 21
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 62
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 30
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 41
- Mike Richards clears waivers 32
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 57
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 17