Aug 25, 2013, 10:32 PM EST
Martin St. Louis career is such a great underdog story, it’s amazing that the Tampa Bay Lightning star’s journey hasn’t already been optioned by Hollywood. He’s clearly a favorite among PHT readers, however.
In early August, PHT asked if the 38-year-old forward is on a Hall of Fame pace. As you can see from the poll results below, the answer was a resounding “Yes.”
It’s tough to remember a more one-sided PHT poll in history. In fact, here are a few imaginary ones that still might not top the St. Louis’ “Yes” votes:
- Did Sean Avery tire of John Tortorella’s coaching style?
- Do most hockey fans find Teemu Selanne more likable than Corey Perry?
- Would it hurt to block a Zdeno Chara slapper?
OK, those might top (or at least match) these results. Even so, it’ll be interesting to see if future Hall of Fame voters agree with PHT readers whenever the time comes.
- Devils fire DeBoer 5
- More mumps: Downie and Greiss test positive 1
- Orpik reflects on ‘outside pressure’ in Pittsburgh 8
- Canada tabs Fucale for WJC opener 0
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 9
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)