Aug 24, 2013, 8:41 PM EST
“I kinda feel bad for him because he deserves to be a starter and he’s going to have to wait now with Marty there still,” Luongo said. “In a way I’m kinda lucky because I get to start and play, which is all you can ask for at this point.”
(The “at this point” underscores Luongo’s frustration quite well, doesn’t it?)
Luongo states his belief that Schneider, 27, is ready to be a superstar in the NHL.
He also (almost) confirms his Twitter avatar, acknowledges his goal to start for Team Canada and much more, so click here to watch part three of the exclusive interview.
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 1
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 5
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 19
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7