Aug 22, 2013, 9:48 PM EDT
Eight NHL teams will send some of their best prospects to the 2013 Traverse City NHL Prospects tournament, which is being hosted by the Detroit Red Wings from Sept. 5-9.
That tournament lists four teams in the Gordie Howe division (the Red Wings, Dallas Stars, Minnesota Wild and St. Louis Blues) along with four teams in the Ted Lindsay division (Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Hurricanes, Columbus Blue Jackets and New York Rangers).
The Sabres rolled out their roster on Thursday, with standout players including 2012 first-rounders Mikhail Grabovski and Zemgus Girgensons along with 2013 first-rounders Rasmus Ristolainen and Nikita Zadorov. (Click here for their complete roster.)
The tournament’s Web site lists the full schedule, which you can peruse below:
(click to enlarge)
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 5
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 9
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 17
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2