Aug 22, 2013, 9:48 PM EDT
Eight NHL teams will send some of their best prospects to the 2013 Traverse City NHL Prospects tournament, which is being hosted by the Detroit Red Wings from Sept. 5-9.
That tournament lists four teams in the Gordie Howe division (the Red Wings, Dallas Stars, Minnesota Wild and St. Louis Blues) along with four teams in the Ted Lindsay division (Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Hurricanes, Columbus Blue Jackets and New York Rangers).
The Sabres rolled out their roster on Thursday, with standout players including 2012 first-rounders Mikhail Grabovski and Zemgus Girgensons along with 2013 first-rounders Rasmus Ristolainen and Nikita Zadorov. (Click here for their complete roster.)
The tournament’s Web site lists the full schedule, which you can peruse below:
(click to enlarge)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 10
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 15
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 3
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 11
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 40
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 18
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 61
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 25