Aug 22, 2013, 9:48 PM EST
Eight NHL teams will send some of their best prospects to the 2013 Traverse City NHL Prospects tournament, which is being hosted by the Detroit Red Wings from Sept. 5-9.
That tournament lists four teams in the Gordie Howe division (the Red Wings, Dallas Stars, Minnesota Wild and St. Louis Blues) along with four teams in the Ted Lindsay division (Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Hurricanes, Columbus Blue Jackets and New York Rangers).
The Sabres rolled out their roster on Thursday, with standout players including 2012 first-rounders Mikhail Grabovski and Zemgus Girgensons along with 2013 first-rounders Rasmus Ristolainen and Nikita Zadorov. (Click here for their complete roster.)
The tournament’s Web site lists the full schedule, which you can peruse below:
(click to enlarge)
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 58
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 12