Aug 22, 2013, 9:48 PM EDT
Eight NHL teams will send some of their best prospects to the 2013 Traverse City NHL Prospects tournament, which is being hosted by the Detroit Red Wings from Sept. 5-9.
That tournament lists four teams in the Gordie Howe division (the Red Wings, Dallas Stars, Minnesota Wild and St. Louis Blues) along with four teams in the Ted Lindsay division (Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Hurricanes, Columbus Blue Jackets and New York Rangers).
The Sabres rolled out their roster on Thursday, with standout players including 2012 first-rounders Mikhail Grabovski and Zemgus Girgensons along with 2013 first-rounders Rasmus Ristolainen and Nikita Zadorov. (Click here for their complete roster.)
The tournament’s Web site lists the full schedule, which you can peruse below:
(click to enlarge)
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 4
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 7
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 17
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9