Aug 19, 2013, 6:05 PM EST
Apparently Jaromir Jagr completed a photo shoot for Reebok recently … and the results are pretty stupendous.
(Feel free to judge for yourself if the comedy is intentional or not.)
You can view all five of the photos that the 41-year-old New Jersey Devils winger posted at his official Facebook page, but here are the three highlights:
So, which one is your favorite?
- Steen, Blues hold on against Ovechkin, Capitals 4
- David Backes ejected after boarding, bloodying Karl Alzner 15
- End nearing? Lightning waive Nabokov 4
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 24
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 10
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 18
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 16
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 12
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 29