Aug 8, 2013, 12:54 PM EDT
The club (based in Astana, Kazakhstan) announced today that Antropov has agreed to a two-year deal.
Antropov, 33, played 26 games for Barys during the lockout, scoring three goals with 13 assists.
In 788 career NHL games with the Jets/Thrashers, Rangers, and Maple Leafs, Antropov had 193 goals and 272 assists.
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 5
- In praise of John Tavares 13
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 20
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 18
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36