Aug 8, 2013, 12:54 PM EST
The club (based in Astana, Kazakhstan) announced today that Antropov has agreed to a two-year deal.
Antropov, 33, played 26 games for Barys during the lockout, scoring three goals with 13 assists.
In 788 career NHL games with the Jets/Thrashers, Rangers, and Maple Leafs, Antropov had 193 goals and 272 assists.
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 15
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 21
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 62
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 30
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 41
- Mike Richards clears waivers 32
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 57
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 17