Aug 7, 2013, 8:10 PM EST
Swedish Hockey League club HV71 has agreed to terms with Aaron Gagnon.
Gagnon, 27, spent the last two seasons in Winnipeg, appearing in 10 games for the club in 2013 while scoring three goals.
Prior to his time with the Jets, Gagnon spent two seasons with the Dallas Stars organization, moving back and forth between the big club and AHL Texas, where he led the squad with 27 goals in 2009-10.
With HV71 Gagnon will be a teammate of veteran NHLer Jason Krog, who appeared in over 200 career contests with the Islanders, Ducks, Thrashers, Rangers and Canucks.
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 1
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 64
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 37
- Rangers confirm Staal suffered concussion 8
- Winnipeg to get outdoor game; Phoenix wants one 33
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 156
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 104
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 133
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 8
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 15
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (133)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (114)