Aug 7, 2013, 8:10 PM EST
Swedish Hockey League club HV71 has agreed to terms with Aaron Gagnon.
Gagnon, 27, spent the last two seasons in Winnipeg, appearing in 10 games for the club in 2013 while scoring three goals.
Prior to his time with the Jets, Gagnon spent two seasons with the Dallas Stars organization, moving back and forth between the big club and AHL Texas, where he led the squad with 27 goals in 2009-10.
With HV71 Gagnon will be a teammate of veteran NHLer Jason Krog, who appeared in over 200 career contests with the Islanders, Ducks, Thrashers, Rangers and Canucks.
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 23
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 1
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 5
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 11
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 21
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 49
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 59
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)