Aug 6, 2013, 9:26 PM EDT
The 23-year-old has played parts of three seasons for the Canucks, with 2013’s 38 games played setting a career-high.
Tanev’s negotiations with the Canucks have been a little different from the standard impasse.
Since then, the young blueliner’s reps and Canucks have seemingly been making little progress. That being said, training camp isn’t starting up until September, so there’s still plenty of time for back and forth.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 12
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 17
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 15
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 92
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5