Aug 6, 2013, 9:26 PM EST
The 23-year-old has played parts of three seasons for the Canucks, with 2013’s 38 games played setting a career-high.
Tanev’s negotiations with the Canucks have been a little different from the standard impasse.
Since then, the young blueliner’s reps and Canucks have seemingly been making little progress. That being said, training camp isn’t starting up until September, so there’s still plenty of time for back and forth.
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 20
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 9
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 16
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 12
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 9
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 27
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 61
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4