Jul 30, 2013, 4:14 PM EDT
The current bid is $26,000 (plus a 19.5% fee), with the auction set to end tomorrow night.
Nystrom’s goal, scored in overtime, came in Game 6 of the 1980 Cup final as he tipped a pass from teammate John Tonelli past Flyers goalie Pete Peeters.
The Isles would go on to win three more Stanley Cups in the next three years before the Edmonton Oilers took over as the powerhouse team of the NHL.
Since winning their last Cup in 1983, the Isles have won just seven playoff series total (none since 1993).
After 1980, it wasn’t until 1996 when an overtime goal (Uwe Krupp, Colorado) won a team the Stanley Cup.
Aug 2, 2015, 9:00 PM EDT(Edit)
Is his poor Game 7 record reflective of anything?
Aug 2, 2015, 7:30 PM EDT(Edit)
In other words, how much longer will Corey Perry, Ryan Getzlaf, and Ryan Kesler stay at the top of their game?
Aug 2, 2015, 6:00 PM EDT(Edit)
His newly signed two-year deal is an opportunity for
Aug 2, 2015, 1:31 PM EDT(Edit)
Will all of them play in 2015-16?
Aug 2, 2015, 11:48 AM EDT(Edit)
That will eat up his first year of UFA eligibility.
Aug 1, 2015, 9:15 PM EDT(Edit)
He’ll add some toughness to the lineup.
Aug 1, 2015, 7:15 PM EDT(Edit)
New Jersey is still working on getting the 18-year-old signed to an entry-level contract.
Aug 1, 2015, 5:15 PM EDT(Edit)
The two met in the Czech Republic to get to know one another.
Aug 1, 2015, 12:45 PM EDT(Edit)
He’s heading into the final year of his two-year, $5 million deal.
Aug 1, 2015, 9:45 AM EDT(Edit)
He signed a two-year, bridge contract worth $5.6 million on Thursday.
Jul 31, 2015, 10:22 PM EDT(Edit)
He’s also a veteran of 616 career games.
Jul 31, 2015, 9:01 PM EDT(Edit)
That’s close to the middle between his and Washington’s requests.
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 20
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 54
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)