Jul 28, 2013, 4:50 PM EDT
There are just a couple of hurdles left to clear in the sale of the Phoenix Coyotes, but a big one may be out of the way this week.
As you know, the deal to sell the team to Renaissance Sports and Entertainment was approved by the Glendale City Council and now it’s just a matter of the final paperwork and procedure being completed. Getting approval of the Board of Governors is a big one as far as the league is concerned.
As for the completion of the sale, Daly says they’re still moving forward with that. There are only baby steps left in ending this saga.
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 18
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 11
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 41
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 16
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 7
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 6
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 1
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 49
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)