Jul 27, 2013, 6:32 PM EDT
By almost any measure, Corey Crawford excelled during the 2013 season.
Even so, many will assign a lot of the credit to the strong Chicago Blackhawks team around him (and focus heavily on his supposedly weak glove hand).
While a new goalie coach might prompt the 28-year-old netminder to make some minor tweaks, Crawford told CSNChicago.com that he expects things to remain essentially the same.
“It depends on who the coach is and what he wants to do, but really, my job stays the same,” Crawford said. “Maybe little adjustments; we’ll see how we can work that out. But the way I play doesn’t change.”
It’s tough to argue with the guy holding the championship belt, after all.
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins 40
- Video: Pittsburgh pays tribute to Ottawa tragedy with O Canada rendition 12
- Video: McKenzie talks latest from Ottawa shootings, Voynov investigation 0
- WATCH LIVE: Pittsburgh vs. Philly on Rivalry Night 3
- Wild, Coyle agree on five-year contract extension 16
- The Flyers ‘have Mason’s back’ 9
- Postponed: NHL to reschedule Sens-Leafs in wake of Ottawa shootings 35
- NHL monitoring situation in Ottawa 23
- Lawyer: ‘Mr. Voynov never hit the woman’ 34
- NHL on NBCSN: Hungry Flyers set sights on rival Penguins 30
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)