Jul 27, 2013, 6:32 PM EDT
By almost any measure, Corey Crawford excelled during the 2013 season.
Even so, many will assign a lot of the credit to the strong Chicago Blackhawks team around him (and focus heavily on his supposedly weak glove hand).
While a new goalie coach might prompt the 28-year-old netminder to make some minor tweaks, Crawford told CSNChicago.com that he expects things to remain essentially the same.
“It depends on who the coach is and what he wants to do, but really, my job stays the same,” Crawford said. “Maybe little adjustments; we’ll see how we can work that out. But the way I play doesn’t change.”
It’s tough to argue with the guy holding the championship belt, after all.
- Wild hand Bryzgalov a training camp tryout 0
- Update: Wild’s Harding out indefinitely with fractured foot 12
- Johansen heads home from Columbus as talks get even messier 5
- Kesler accuses Vancouver media of making up stories, ‘throwing people under the bus’ 16
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal 47
- Mike Yeo is pretty unhappy with Minnesota’s goalie situation 20
- Much to his relief, Lecavalier will start season at center 11
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 61
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 15
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 11
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (61)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (54)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (47)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)