Jul 27, 2013, 6:32 PM EDT
By almost any measure, Corey Crawford excelled during the 2013 season.
Even so, many will assign a lot of the credit to the strong Chicago Blackhawks team around him (and focus heavily on his supposedly weak glove hand).
While a new goalie coach might prompt the 28-year-old netminder to make some minor tweaks, Crawford told CSNChicago.com that he expects things to remain essentially the same.
“It depends on who the coach is and what he wants to do, but really, my job stays the same,” Crawford said. “Maybe little adjustments; we’ll see how we can work that out. But the way I play doesn’t change.”
It’s tough to argue with the guy holding the championship belt, after all.
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 70
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 42
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 33
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 23
- Caps landing ‘affordable’ Williams a sign of the new free agency 3
- Shots fired! ‘Canes owner Karmanos rips into Jim Rutherford (Updated) 56
- Here’s who’s left after Day 1 of free agency 30
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 38
- Getting clutch? Capitals sign Justin Williams for two years, $6.5M 21
- Coyotes bring back Vermette with two-year deal 33
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)