Jul 26, 2013, 8:10 PM EDT
The partnership between the Anaheim Ducks and their ECHL affiliates, the Fort Wayne Komets, has come to an end.
Now, the Ducks begin the process of finding a new ECHL affiliate, which would act as a feeder into Anaheim’s AHL affiliate.
Told that partnership with new ECHL team could happen soon but no definite timetable on that.—
Eric Stephens (@icemancometh) July 26, 2013
And so, we wait.
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 24
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 52
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 41
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 11
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 11
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 19
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 23
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 11
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (68)