Jul 25, 2013, 4:57 PM EDT
One painfully slow Thursday in hockey news equals another Mikhail Grabovski update.
According to TSN’s Aaron Ward, Grabovski — an unrestricted free agent after being bought out by Toronto — has narrowed his list of suitors to three teams.
While it wasn’t reported which three teams remain in the mix to sign the 29-year-old center — or if the three teams Grabovski is focused on are the same three teams that his agent said were “very interested” in his client — one team it’s not, says Ward, is Winnipeg.
So we suppose if you’re going to take one thing from this post, it’s that Mikhail Grabovski will not be playing for the Winnipeg Jets next season.
- Kucherov isn’t going to ‘cry’ about Kronwall hit 12
- Nothing but Kuznetsov: Caps best Isles in Game 7 18
- Not done yet: Lightning earn Game 7 against Red Wings 7
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Blues owner ‘disappointed and frustrated,’ but not ready to ‘throw people under the bus’ 28
- Despite ‘step in the right direction,’ do Canucks need to alter core? 16
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 78
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 8
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 52
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 13
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (99)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)