Jul 25, 2013, 4:57 PM EDT
One painfully slow Thursday in hockey news equals another Mikhail Grabovski update.
According to TSN’s Aaron Ward, Grabovski — an unrestricted free agent after being bought out by Toronto — has narrowed his list of suitors to three teams.
While it wasn’t reported which three teams remain in the mix to sign the 29-year-old center — or if the three teams Grabovski is focused on are the same three teams that his agent said were “very interested” in his client — one team it’s not, says Ward, is Winnipeg.
So we suppose if you’re going to take one thing from this post, it’s that Mikhail Grabovski will not be playing for the Winnipeg Jets next season.
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 25
- All eyes on Lundqvist 10
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 10
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 38
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 47
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 21
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? 70
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)