Jul 25, 2013, 4:57 PM EDT
One painfully slow Thursday in hockey news equals another Mikhail Grabovski update.
According to TSN’s Aaron Ward, Grabovski — an unrestricted free agent after being bought out by Toronto — has narrowed his list of suitors to three teams.
While it wasn’t reported which three teams remain in the mix to sign the 29-year-old center — or if the three teams Grabovski is focused on are the same three teams that his agent said were “very interested” in his client — one team it’s not, says Ward, is Winnipeg.
So we suppose if you’re going to take one thing from this post, it’s that Mikhail Grabovski will not be playing for the Winnipeg Jets next season.
- Ducks hold off spirited Stars comeback, take 1-0 series lead 1
- Weise gives Canadiens 1-0 series lead with overtime win 7
- Penguins outlast Blue Jackets, take Game 1 26
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 79
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 36
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? 57
- 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs: PHT’s Round 1 picks 35
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 10
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 42
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 26
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers (79)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? (57)