Jul 25, 2013, 4:57 PM EST
One painfully slow Thursday in hockey news equals another Mikhail Grabovski update.
According to TSN’s Aaron Ward, Grabovski — an unrestricted free agent after being bought out by Toronto — has narrowed his list of suitors to three teams.
While it wasn’t reported which three teams remain in the mix to sign the 29-year-old center — or if the three teams Grabovski is focused on are the same three teams that his agent said were “very interested” in his client — one team it’s not, says Ward, is Winnipeg.
So we suppose if you’re going to take one thing from this post, it’s that Mikhail Grabovski will not be playing for the Winnipeg Jets next season.
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 3
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 93
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 23
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 16
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 31
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 24
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 7
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 13
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (96)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)