Jul 25, 2013, 4:57 PM EDT
One painfully slow Thursday in hockey news equals another Mikhail Grabovski update.
According to TSN’s Aaron Ward, Grabovski — an unrestricted free agent after being bought out by Toronto — has narrowed his list of suitors to three teams.
While it wasn’t reported which three teams remain in the mix to sign the 29-year-old center — or if the three teams Grabovski is focused on are the same three teams that his agent said were “very interested” in his client — one team it’s not, says Ward, is Winnipeg.
So we suppose if you’re going to take one thing from this post, it’s that Mikhail Grabovski will not be playing for the Winnipeg Jets next season.
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers aim to solve Hawks’ Crawford 0
- Jets’ Maurice apologizes for using the F-bomb at a reporter 8
- Video: Oilers win…? Oilers win! 2
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 28
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 34
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 13
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely 78
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 5
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)