Jul 24, 2013, 4:09 PM EST
The contract has an average annual value of $600,000.
Bortuzzo appeared in 15 regular-season games for the Pens in 2013, scoring twice and adding a pair of assists while averaging 13:17 of ice time per game.
The big d-man was originally drafted in 2007, 87th overall by the Pens.
There are now just four restricted free agents still headed for arbitration – Mats Zuccarello (Rangers), Mark Fraser (Leafs), Zach Bogosian (Jets) and Blake Wheeler (Jets).
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 0
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 26
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 27
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 63
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 27
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 14
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 21
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 37
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)