Jul 20, 2013, 8:15 PM EDT
Saturday is Jonathan Toews‘ (second) day with the Stanley Cup, so he decided to bring it to hometown Winnipeg once more.
It’s likely that his personal highlights came from sharing the moment with family, friends and the community, yet this photo of the 25-year-old star waterskiing (via keeper of the Cup Philip Pritchard) provides the most entertainment for the rest of us:
Perhaps that whole “Toews is boring” thing is a little overblown?
Want more from his day with the greatest trophy in sports? Watch the video below.
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 8
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 51
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 40
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 11
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 11
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 19
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 23
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 11
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (68)