Jul 20, 2013, 8:15 PM EST
Saturday is Jonathan Toews‘ (second) day with the Stanley Cup, so he decided to bring it to hometown Winnipeg once more.
It’s likely that his personal highlights came from sharing the moment with family, friends and the community, yet this photo of the 25-year-old star waterskiing (via keeper of the Cup Philip Pritchard) provides the most entertainment for the rest of us:
Perhaps that whole “Toews is boring” thing is a little overblown?
Want more from his day with the greatest trophy in sports? Watch the video below.
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 24
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 54
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 40
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)