Jul 20, 2013, 8:15 PM EDT
Saturday is Jonathan Toews‘ (second) day with the Stanley Cup, so he decided to bring it to hometown Winnipeg once more.
It’s likely that his personal highlights came from sharing the moment with family, friends and the community, yet this photo of the 25-year-old star waterskiing (via keeper of the Cup Philip Pritchard) provides the most entertainment for the rest of us:
Perhaps that whole “Toews is boring” thing is a little overblown?
Want more from his day with the greatest trophy in sports? Watch the video below.
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 3
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 35
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 25
- Pressing question: Can the Blues get back on track? 16
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension 90
- Sabres, Panthers have best odds for 2014 NHL draft lottery 16
- Leafs ‘lack an identity,’ says Leiweke 30
- On the hot seat: McPhee will ‘talk in a couple of days’ 21
- Bruins are 7/2 favorites to win the Stanley Cup; Blues next at 6/1 49
- End of an era: Trotz out as Nashville head coach 40
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (90)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- Halak’s agent ‘bewildered’ by Oates’ remarks prior to Blues game (51)
- Here’s the schedule for the first round of the 2014 playoffs (51)