Jul 20, 2013, 10:39 PM EST
Bouma, 23, would make $577,500 at the NHL level and $100K in the AHL while Byron, 24, gets $643,500 in the NHL and $125K in the AHL.
Each forward has a decent amount of NHL experience.
Bouma has played 43 games between 2010-11 (16 GP) and 2011-12 (27 GP), all with the Flames. He scored four points in those 43 contests.
Byron has 34 games on his NHL resume, with 26 coming for Calgary, including his one-assist, four-game stint in 2013.
- Video: Ovechkin becomes sixth fastest player to 400 goals in Caps win 3
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 14
- Assault charges against Varlamov dropped 31
- Carlyle on HBO presence: ‘It’s not normal what we’re living right now’ 5
- Orpik: First days after Thornton attack were ‘miserable’ 69
- Video: Dustin Brown ejected for kneeing, Tomas Hertl won’t return (update) 64
- No supplemental discipline for Caps’ Wilson 32
- Habs healthy scratch Briere for first time this season 7
- Chiarelli says he’s not trading Marchand 21
- Schenn to play tonight; Oates maintains Wilson hit was ‘totally clean’ 54
- Updated: NHL suspends Thornton 15 games for Orpik attack (155)
- Reports: Thornton will appeal 15-game suspension (107)
- Lucic addresses fight video, says he’s ‘disgusted and outraged’ by Vancouver (103)
- Cam Neely questions length of Thornton’s suspension (78)
- Video: Penguins defeat Leafs, Bortuzzo called for illegal hit to head (71)