Jul 20, 2013, 10:39 PM EDT
Bouma, 23, would make $577,500 at the NHL level and $100K in the AHL while Byron, 24, gets $643,500 in the NHL and $125K in the AHL.
Each forward has a decent amount of NHL experience.
Bouma has played 43 games between 2010-11 (16 GP) and 2011-12 (27 GP), all with the Flames. He scored four points in those 43 contests.
Byron has 34 games on his NHL resume, with 26 coming for Calgary, including his one-assist, four-game stint in 2013.
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 50
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 2
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Capitals investment: Holtby signs five-year, $30.5M deal 21
- Redemption time? Montreal, Semin agree to one-year deal 26
- Full autonomy: Lamoriello’s place in Leafs’ chain of command 26
- Lamoriello’s departure removes any doubt: Devils are Shero’s team 21
- With Lamoriello hire, Leafs hammer home their culture change 23
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- NHL to ‘focus exclusively’ on expansion bids for Las Vegas and Quebec City (89)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Ah, arbitration: Holtby reportedly asking for $8 million, Caps countering at $5.1 million (59)