Jul 19, 2013, 11:05 PM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks added depth on their blue line and up front with a trio of signings that were announced Friday evening.
The Blackhawks agreed to terms on a two-year deal with forward Drew LeBlanc, who made his National Hockey League debut late in the 2013 season, and one-year deals with defensemen Theo Peckham and Michael Kostka.
LeBlanc concluded a five-year career with St. Cloud State, before joining the Blackhawks towards the end of the lockout-shortened season. He played his first NHL game with the Blackhawks on April 24. In two games with Chicago, he was a minus-three.
The Blackhawks also added two players with NHL experience to their organization, in Peckham and Kostka.
Peckham comes to Chicago with 160 games of NHL experience from his time with the Edmonton Oilers, from 2007 to 2013.
Kostka was previously in the Toronto Maple Leafs organization. He played in 35 games with the Maple Leafs this past season, but finished with a point-per-game clip in the American Hockey League with the Toronto Marlies.
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 23
- It’s back! PHT’s Team of the Day summer series starts tomorrow 5
- Pens sign Spaling — two years, $4.4 million 12
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 30
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 46
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 21
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 31
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (46)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)
- Richards: If not for the cap, half the league would want to play for Hawks (36)