Jul 19, 2013, 11:05 PM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks added depth on their blue line and up front with a trio of signings that were announced Friday evening.
The Blackhawks agreed to terms on a two-year deal with forward Drew LeBlanc, who made his National Hockey League debut late in the 2013 season, and one-year deals with defensemen Theo Peckham and Michael Kostka.
LeBlanc concluded a five-year career with St. Cloud State, before joining the Blackhawks towards the end of the lockout-shortened season. He played his first NHL game with the Blackhawks on April 24. In two games with Chicago, he was a minus-three.
The Blackhawks also added two players with NHL experience to their organization, in Peckham and Kostka.
Peckham comes to Chicago with 160 games of NHL experience from his time with the Edmonton Oilers, from 2007 to 2013.
Kostka was previously in the Toronto Maple Leafs organization. He played in 35 games with the Maple Leafs this past season, but finished with a point-per-game clip in the American Hockey League with the Toronto Marlies.
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 6
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 35
- All eyes on Lundqvist 10
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 11
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 47
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 25
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? 70
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)