Jul 18, 2013, 1:30 PM EDT
It’s a one-way deal for Josefson, suggesting he’ll be a regular in the line-up next season. The 20th overall pick in the 2009 draft, the 22-year-old forward had one goal and two assists in 22 games last year.
Meanwhile, New Jersey’s most important RFA, center Adam Henrique, remains unsigned.
From The Record:
Restricted free agent center Adam Henrique’s agent, John Thornton, said via email today he had “a long discussion” with Devils general manager Lou Lamoriello last Friday in New Jersey and they’ve continued since then “trying to work out a fair deal for both sides.”
Although there was speculation that Henrique had agreed to terms already, Thornton said that is not true.
Lamoriello said Wednesday that it was his “target” to get the team’s restricted free agents re-signed by the end of this week.
Henrique, 23, had a tough sophomore season, registering just 16 points in 42 games, so it will be interesting to see what kind of deal the two sides hammer out.
- Watch Live: Capitals at Islanders 0
- Sens turn to Anderson for Game 3 0
- Silfverberg scores winner with 21 seconds remaining, Ducks complete comeback over Jets 7
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 59
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 60
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 165
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 7
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 16
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 6
- Hartley fined $50,000 after brawl between Flames and Canucks 25
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (165)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)