Jul 17, 2013, 8:14 PM EDT
Some minor signings to pass your way…
Colorado signs Malone
Malone, 24, was taken by Colorado at the 2007 NHL Entry Draft and has appeared in 22 career NHL contests, all with the Avs.
The former North Dakota standout became a lineup regular late last season, appearing in most of Colorado’s April games.
Ottawa inks Hoffman
The Senators have agreed to terms with RFA forward Mike Hoffman on a one-year, two-way deal worth $660,00 at the NHL level.
Hoffman, 23, starred for AHL Binghamton before breaking his collarbone prior to the AHL All-Star Game. After recovering, he was called up to Ottawa — appearing in three games for the Sens — before re-injuring the collarbone and missing the remainder of the season.
Despite being limited to just 41 games due to injury, Hoffman still finished with 28 points for Binghamton in 2013.
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 10
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 12
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 11
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 74
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 28
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 29
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 (74)