Jul 17, 2013, 8:14 PM EDT
Some minor signings to pass your way…
Colorado signs Malone
Malone, 24, was taken by Colorado at the 2007 NHL Entry Draft and has appeared in 22 career NHL contests, all with the Avs.
The former North Dakota standout became a lineup regular late last season, appearing in most of Colorado’s April games.
Ottawa inks Hoffman
The Senators have agreed to terms with RFA forward Mike Hoffman on a one-year, two-way deal worth $660,00 at the NHL level.
Hoffman, 23, starred for AHL Binghamton before breaking his collarbone prior to the AHL All-Star Game. After recovering, he was called up to Ottawa — appearing in three games for the Sens — before re-injuring the collarbone and missing the remainder of the season.
Despite being limited to just 41 games due to injury, Hoffman still finished with 28 points for Binghamton in 2013.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)