Jul 17, 2013, 8:14 PM EDT
Some minor signings to pass your way…
Colorado signs Malone
Malone, 24, was taken by Colorado at the 2007 NHL Entry Draft and has appeared in 22 career NHL contests, all with the Avs.
The former North Dakota standout became a lineup regular late last season, appearing in most of Colorado’s April games.
Ottawa inks Hoffman
The Senators have agreed to terms with RFA forward Mike Hoffman on a one-year, two-way deal worth $660,00 at the NHL level.
Hoffman, 23, starred for AHL Binghamton before breaking his collarbone prior to the AHL All-Star Game. After recovering, he was called up to Ottawa — appearing in three games for the Sens — before re-injuring the collarbone and missing the remainder of the season.
Despite being limited to just 41 games due to injury, Hoffman still finished with 28 points for Binghamton in 2013.
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 9
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 4
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 20
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 91
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 10
- Price, Dubnyk, Rinne are Vezina Trophy finalists 16
- Chicago to start Darling in Game 6 17
- Chiarelli named Oilers’ GM and president of hockey ops 35
- Weber out for remainder of series, but ‘did not suffer an ACL injury’ 6
- Report: Oilers’ Lowe removed from Hockey Ops role 19
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (174)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (98)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (93)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (89)