Jul 16, 2013, 2:25 PM EDT
According to Sportsnet’s Chris Johnston, Tangradi will make $650,000 this year and $700,000 the next — down slightly from the $726,000 he made on his last deal.
Tangradi, 24, was acquired from Pittsburgh in February and appeared in 36 games with the Jets last season, scoring 1G-3A while racking up 22 PIM.
A former scoring sensation with OHL Belleville, the 6-foot-4, 232-pound Tangradi has failed to carve himself a niche at the NHL level.
He was a solid scorer in the AHL (60 goals in 178 games for Wilkes-Barre/Scranton) but has found the net just once in 81 career NHL games.
Tangradi was set to go to arbitration on Tuesday, July 23.
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 0
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 5
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 15
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 20
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 24
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5