Jul 16, 2013, 2:25 PM EST
According to Sportsnet’s Chris Johnston, Tangradi will make $650,000 this year and $700,000 the next — down slightly from the $726,000 he made on his last deal.
Tangradi, 24, was acquired from Pittsburgh in February and appeared in 36 games with the Jets last season, scoring 1G-3A while racking up 22 PIM.
A former scoring sensation with OHL Belleville, the 6-foot-4, 232-pound Tangradi has failed to carve himself a niche at the NHL level.
He was a solid scorer in the AHL (60 goals in 178 games for Wilkes-Barre/Scranton) but has found the net just once in 81 career NHL games.
Tangradi was set to go to arbitration on Tuesday, July 23.
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 3
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 17
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56