Jul 16, 2013, 2:25 PM EST
According to Sportsnet’s Chris Johnston, Tangradi will make $650,000 this year and $700,000 the next — down slightly from the $726,000 he made on his last deal.
Tangradi, 24, was acquired from Pittsburgh in February and appeared in 36 games with the Jets last season, scoring 1G-3A while racking up 22 PIM.
A former scoring sensation with OHL Belleville, the 6-foot-4, 232-pound Tangradi has failed to carve himself a niche at the NHL level.
He was a solid scorer in the AHL (60 goals in 178 games for Wilkes-Barre/Scranton) but has found the net just once in 81 career NHL games.
Tangradi was set to go to arbitration on Tuesday, July 23.
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 3
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 11
- Video: Lightning’s Drouin wins fastest skater 7
- WATCH LIVE: NHL All-Star Skills Competition 2
- Will the Youngstars even have a chance? (Updated) 12
- Unique World Cup format allows ‘more of the very best players’ to participate 11
- NHL unveils 2016 Winter Classic, Stadium Series games 18
- Players have fun, show off personalities in water-fueled All-Star Fantasy Draft 9
- Video: ‘Coachable’ Kessel goes from last pick to 2nd overall 5
- Video: Team Foligno takes Ryan Johansen first overall in All-Star Fantasy Draft 1
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Metro sensational: Rangers continue dominance of division, Pens (61)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)