Jul 16, 2013, 2:25 PM EST
According to Sportsnet’s Chris Johnston, Tangradi will make $650,000 this year and $700,000 the next — down slightly from the $726,000 he made on his last deal.
Tangradi, 24, was acquired from Pittsburgh in February and appeared in 36 games with the Jets last season, scoring 1G-3A while racking up 22 PIM.
A former scoring sensation with OHL Belleville, the 6-foot-4, 232-pound Tangradi has failed to carve himself a niche at the NHL level.
He was a solid scorer in the AHL (60 goals in 178 games for Wilkes-Barre/Scranton) but has found the net just once in 81 career NHL games.
Tangradi was set to go to arbitration on Tuesday, July 23.
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 13
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 19
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 1
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Video: Caps, Flyers engage in another line brawl 53
- PHT’s 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 28
- Winners and losers of the 2014 trade deadline 48
- Montreal wins Vanek sweepstakes (Updated) 46
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Sabres send Miller, Ott to Blues for package including Halak, Stewart (74)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)