Jul 15, 2013, 11:24 AM EDT
A couple of months later and that time frame hasn’t changed, according to Rinne, who made an appearance at Preds development camp on Saturday.
“It’s not only up to me but I’m going to see the doctor who did the surgery on Monday and will know a little bit more,” he said, per Smashville.
“But I’m confident I’ll be ready for the season, no problem.”
Rinne appeared in 43 games for the Preds in 2013, finishing with a modest save percentage of .910.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5