Jul 14, 2013, 11:20 AM EDT
Curtis Rush of the Toronto Star spoke with Paul Seguin about Tyler’s active social calendar while a member of the Bruins and what he says might get Tyler to ask his folks to stop talking to reporters.
“Him having a good time occasionally, and it being in the media, this was something that the Bruins thought should never happen,” Seguin said. “Even if it happened once or twice or three times, the Bruins didn’t like this happening even once.”
Getting busted having (too much of?) a good time is something that will always get you questioned by the team, fans and especially reporters. Don’t worry though, Paul Seguin can explain why his son was doing it.
“With all respect to David Krejci or Milan Lucic, when the game is over, they go out with their family and hang out in the back of a restaurant,” he said. “They’re nice and quiet and no one tweets about it. Tyler looks to his friends for comfort and where do his friends go? They go to the local bar.”
You can almost hear Tyler saying, “Daaad! Come on!” from here.
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 8
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 9
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 20
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 21
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 72
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 27
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 29
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 66
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)