Jul 14, 2013, 11:20 AM EDT
Curtis Rush of the Toronto Star spoke with Paul Seguin about Tyler’s active social calendar while a member of the Bruins and what he says might get Tyler to ask his folks to stop talking to reporters.
“Him having a good time occasionally, and it being in the media, this was something that the Bruins thought should never happen,” Seguin said. “Even if it happened once or twice or three times, the Bruins didn’t like this happening even once.”
Getting busted having (too much of?) a good time is something that will always get you questioned by the team, fans and especially reporters. Don’t worry though, Paul Seguin can explain why his son was doing it.
“With all respect to David Krejci or Milan Lucic, when the game is over, they go out with their family and hang out in the back of a restaurant,” he said. “They’re nice and quiet and no one tweets about it. Tyler looks to his friends for comfort and where do his friends go? They go to the local bar.”
You can almost hear Tyler saying, “Daaad! Come on!” from here.
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 12
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 8
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 31
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh 110
- Oshie and Berglund out, Tarasenko in for Blues tonight vs. ‘Hawks 9
- Ducks hold off spirited Stars comeback, take 1-0 series lead 11
- Weise gives Canadiens 1-0 series lead with overtime win 7
- Penguins outlast Blue Jackets, take Game 1 63
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 79
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 37