Jul 14, 2013, 11:20 AM EST
Curtis Rush of the Toronto Star spoke with Paul Seguin about Tyler’s active social calendar while a member of the Bruins and what he says might get Tyler to ask his folks to stop talking to reporters.
“Him having a good time occasionally, and it being in the media, this was something that the Bruins thought should never happen,” Seguin said. “Even if it happened once or twice or three times, the Bruins didn’t like this happening even once.”
Getting busted having (too much of?) a good time is something that will always get you questioned by the team, fans and especially reporters. Don’t worry though, Paul Seguin can explain why his son was doing it.
“With all respect to David Krejci or Milan Lucic, when the game is over, they go out with their family and hang out in the back of a restaurant,” he said. “They’re nice and quiet and no one tweets about it. Tyler looks to his friends for comfort and where do his friends go? They go to the local bar.”
You can almost hear Tyler saying, “Daaad! Come on!” from here.
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 53
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 17
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 41
- Mike Richards clears waivers 32
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 57
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 17
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 127
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 24
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (127)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)
- Video: NHL offers Flyers’ Rinaldo in-person hearing (57)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang (57)