Jul 14, 2013, 11:20 AM EDT
Curtis Rush of the Toronto Star spoke with Paul Seguin about Tyler’s active social calendar while a member of the Bruins and what he says might get Tyler to ask his folks to stop talking to reporters.
“Him having a good time occasionally, and it being in the media, this was something that the Bruins thought should never happen,” Seguin said. “Even if it happened once or twice or three times, the Bruins didn’t like this happening even once.”
Getting busted having (too much of?) a good time is something that will always get you questioned by the team, fans and especially reporters. Don’t worry though, Paul Seguin can explain why his son was doing it.
“With all respect to David Krejci or Milan Lucic, when the game is over, they go out with their family and hang out in the back of a restaurant,” he said. “They’re nice and quiet and no one tweets about it. Tyler looks to his friends for comfort and where do his friends go? They go to the local bar.”
You can almost hear Tyler saying, “Daaad! Come on!” from here.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5