Jul 13, 2013, 7:30 PM EDT
It was so ridiculously terrific, the TV movie Sharknado is now being referenced in a ProHockeyTalk post.
On Friday, after the science fiction TV movie lit up television screens in the U.S., a back-and-forth began on Twitter between those operating the ESPN, San Jose Sharks and, later on, St. Louis Blues’ accounts.
Below is the exchange between @espn and @SanJoseSharks. We’ll give the decision to the San Jose Sharks on this one.
However, the Sharks organization has removed the tweet directed to ESPN.
Then, the St. Louis Blues (@StLouisBlues) got involved. And they probably should not have done that. It backfired on them, much like it did with ESPN.
For the exchange between the Sharks and Blues Twitter accounts, click here to Sportsnet.ca.
- It’s Toronto Maple Leafs Day at PHT 0
- Canucks ink Brandon Sutter to five-year, $21.875 million extension 19
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM 40
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 15
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 35
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 30
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Owner Pegula: Sabres have gone through ‘two of the most successful seasons we’ve ever had’ (43)
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM (40)