Jul 13, 2013, 11:11 AM EST
Montreal is bringing back one of their tougher forwards.
White is one of those pesky players who sometimes puts his team in a bad spot by getting a little too rambunctious. Last season, he finished the year with one goal and no assists in 26 games as well as 67 penalty minutes. His five-game suspension last season for elbowing Kent Huskins helped earn him a less-than stellar reputation.
Now he’ll potentially be on a line with newcomer George Parros to help give the Habs more ammo to use against the Bruins and other tough teams in the East.
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 1
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 3
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 4
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 55
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 2
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 14
- Criticism spreads to GM Lou Lamoriello after Devils fire DeBoer 10
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap (56)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)