Jul 13, 2013, 11:11 AM EDT
Montreal is bringing back one of their tougher forwards.
White is one of those pesky players who sometimes puts his team in a bad spot by getting a little too rambunctious. Last season, he finished the year with one goal and no assists in 26 games as well as 67 penalty minutes. His five-game suspension last season for elbowing Kent Huskins helped earn him a less-than stellar reputation.
Now he’ll potentially be on a line with newcomer George Parros to help give the Habs more ammo to use against the Bruins and other tough teams in the East.
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Blues owner ‘disappointed and frustrated,’ but not ready to ‘throw people under the bus’ 9
- Despite ‘step in the right direction,’ do Canucks need to alter core? 11
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 68
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 7
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 49
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 13
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 39
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 15
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (85)