Jul 12, 2013, 10:27 PM EDT
The New Jersey Devils have signed defenseman Raman Hrabarenka, according to Renaud Lavoie of RDS.
Terms of the deal, according to Lavoie, include three years, and a two-way deal worth an annual average of $600,000.
This past season with the Albany Devils in the American Hockey League, the 20-year-old Hrabarenka had one goal and five points.
Prior to joining the Devils, Hrabarenka played junior hockey in the QMJHL for the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles and the Drummondville Voltigeurs.
- Weise gives Canadiens 1-0 series lead with overtime win 7
- Penguins outlast Blue Jackets, take Game 1 24
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 79
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 36
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? 57
- 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs: PHT’s Round 1 picks 35
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 10
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 42
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 26
- Pressing question: Can the Blues get back on track? 16
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers (79)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? (57)