Jul 12, 2013, 10:27 PM EDT
The New Jersey Devils have signed defenseman Raman Hrabarenka, according to Renaud Lavoie of RDS.
Terms of the deal, according to Lavoie, include three years, and a two-way deal worth an annual average of $600,000.
This past season with the Albany Devils in the American Hockey League, the 20-year-old Hrabarenka had one goal and five points.
Prior to joining the Devils, Hrabarenka played junior hockey in the QMJHL for the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles and the Drummondville Voltigeurs.
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 2
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 15
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 24
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 22
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 42
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 10
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 19
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Preds, Forsberg finally solve Darling, push series to Game 6 (76)