Jul 12, 2013, 10:27 PM EDT
The New Jersey Devils have signed defenseman Raman Hrabarenka, according to Renaud Lavoie of RDS.
Terms of the deal, according to Lavoie, include three years, and a two-way deal worth an annual average of $600,000.
This past season with the Albany Devils in the American Hockey League, the 20-year-old Hrabarenka had one goal and five points.
Prior to joining the Devils, Hrabarenka played junior hockey in the QMJHL for the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles and the Drummondville Voltigeurs.
- Trade: Bieksa headed to California — but it’s Anaheim, not San Jose 0
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago 49
- Hamilton signs six-year deal with Flames 16
- Sharks get Jones from Bruins for first-round pick and unsigned prospect 39
- Hurricanes to buy out Semin 14
- Bruins are talking to teams about Savard, but not Rask 12
- Report: Richards part of police investigation 45
- UFA of the Day: Mike Green 4
- Agent: Franson has spoken with ‘half a dozen’ teams (Updated) 8
- Your 2015 HHOF Class: Fedorov, Housley, Lidstrom, Pronger, Ruggiero 39
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (89)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)
- Consensus reached: 5 minutes of 3-on-3 OT could be in place for 2015-16 (60)