Jul 12, 2013, 10:27 PM EDT
The New Jersey Devils have signed defenseman Raman Hrabarenka, according to Renaud Lavoie of RDS.
Terms of the deal, according to Lavoie, include three years, and a two-way deal worth an annual average of $600,000.
This past season with the Albany Devils in the American Hockey League, the 20-year-old Hrabarenka had one goal and five points.
Prior to joining the Devils, Hrabarenka played junior hockey in the QMJHL for the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles and the Drummondville Voltigeurs.
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers 5
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 30
- Your Lightning-Rangers Game 7 officials are… 1
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 54
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 12
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 46
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 18
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 10
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 6
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (77)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (54)