Jul 12, 2013, 10:27 PM EDT
The New Jersey Devils have signed defenseman Raman Hrabarenka, according to Renaud Lavoie of RDS.
Terms of the deal, according to Lavoie, include three years, and a two-way deal worth an annual average of $600,000.
This past season with the Albany Devils in the American Hockey League, the 20-year-old Hrabarenka had one goal and five points.
Prior to joining the Devils, Hrabarenka played junior hockey in the QMJHL for the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles and the Drummondville Voltigeurs.
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 34
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 16
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 52
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 10