Jul 10, 2013, 10:40 PM EDT
- The San Jose Sharks signed/re-signed four players. Most notably, they locked up probable backup netminder Alex Stalock to a one-year deal and brought back defenseman Rob Davison (whose last name just begs for a d). The team also inked Matt Pelech and Adam Comrie to one-year pacts. Fear the Fin explains why the Davison transaction is a little surprising for Sharks fans.
- The Carolina Hurricanes signed defensemen Matt Corrente and Mark Flood to one-year, two-way deals. Both are worth the minimum at the NHL level ($550K) while Flood will get $175K in the AHL and Corrente is guaranteed at least $105K.
- The Ottawa Senators inked David Dziurzynski to a one-year, two-way deal as well. Dziurzynski likely caused many typos during his 12 regular season games in the NHL in 2013.
- If you’re tired of one-year deals, the Montreal Canadiens mixed things up with a two-year, two-way contract for Gabriel Dumont.
Jun 2, 2015, 1:00 AM EDT
Andre Tourigny could be joining the club as an assistant coach.
Jun 2, 2015, 12:01 AM EDT
The deal includes a $120,000 signing bonus.
Jun 1, 2015, 11:00 PM EDT
They’re two way contracts worth $575,000.
Jun 1, 2015, 10:00 PM EDT
If they advance to the Calder Cup final.
Jun 1, 2015, 9:00 PM EDT
Both defensemen are set to become unrestricted free agents next month.
Jun 1, 2015, 8:00 PM EDT
New Jersey has a press conference scheduled for noon on Tuesday.
Jun 1, 2015, 7:15 PM EDT
He spent the 2014-15 season in the Swedish Hockey League.
Jun 1, 2015, 6:45 PM EDT
Tampa initially got the pick in the Martin St. Louis deal last year.
Jun 1, 2015, 5:45 PM EDT
The power of perception.
Jun 1, 2015, 4:52 PM EDT
Two had fractured bones and the others were dealing with strains.
Jun 1, 2015, 4:14 PM EDT
They’ll do so at their draft day viewing party.
Jun 1, 2015, 3:30 PM EDT
They also inked 2014 third round pick Blake Siebenaler.
Jun 1, 2015, 2:32 PM EDT
The league has become more competitive and great teams are forced to make hard choices.
Jun 1, 2015, 1:59 PM EDT
Sure, there are challenges ahead, but also great opportunities.
Jun 1, 2015, 1:59 PM EDT
That’s back-to-back finals for McCauley and O’Halloran.
Jun 1, 2015, 1:24 PM EDT
Yet doctors say he will be able to return next season.
Jun 1, 2015, 1:02 PM EDT
Patrick Kane is high on the list too.
Jun 1, 2015, 12:49 PM EDT
This after Vancouver previously interviewed Ted Nolan.
Jun 1, 2015, 12:18 PM EDT
He also worked for Team USA in the 2012 London Olympics.
Jun 1, 2015, 11:50 AM EDT
“We need him to be a bigger and better part of our team.”
- Report: John Hynes to be named head coach of the Devils 13
- Ex-Leafs goalie Pogge eyeing North American return 5
- Poll: Should the Ducks fire Boudreau? 63
- Zuccarello (brain contusion, skull fracture) was unable to speak after injury 27
- Overtime format highlights competition committee meeting agenda 16
- Report: Changes coming to compensation for executives 23
- Here’s your 2015 Stanley Cup Final schedule 33
- ‘Hawks rise to occasion in Game 7, head to SCF for third time in six years 95
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Western Conference Final Game 7 5
- After prepping for three years, Franson excited to test free agency 9
- ‘Hawks rise to occasion in Game 7, head to SCF for third time in six years (95)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (76)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (65)
- Despite getting further than ever before, big game letdowns continue to haunt Boudreau (64)
- Poll: Should the Ducks fire Boudreau? (63)