Jul 10, 2013, 10:40 PM EDT
- The San Jose Sharks signed/re-signed four players. Most notably, they locked up probable backup netminder Alex Stalock to a one-year deal and brought back defenseman Rob Davison (whose last name just begs for a d). The team also inked Matt Pelech and Adam Comrie to one-year pacts. Fear the Fin explains why the Davison transaction is a little surprising for Sharks fans.
- The Carolina Hurricanes signed defensemen Matt Corrente and Mark Flood to one-year, two-way deals. Both are worth the minimum at the NHL level ($550K) while Flood will get $175K in the AHL and Corrente is guaranteed at least $105K.
- The Ottawa Senators inked David Dziurzynski to a one-year, two-way deal as well. Dziurzynski likely caused many typos during his 12 regular season games in the NHL in 2013.
- If you’re tired of one-year deals, the Montreal Canadiens mixed things up with a two-year, two-way contract for Gabriel Dumont.
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 4
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 5
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 59
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 36
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 23
- Caps landing ‘affordable’ Williams a sign of the new free agency 4
- Shots fired! ‘Canes owner Karmanos rips into Jim Rutherford (Updated) 58
- Here’s who’s left after Day 1 of free agency 30
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 38
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld