Jul 10, 2013, 10:40 PM EDT
- The San Jose Sharks signed/re-signed four players. Most notably, they locked up probable backup netminder Alex Stalock to a one-year deal and brought back defenseman Rob Davison (whose last name just begs for a d). The team also inked Matt Pelech and Adam Comrie to one-year pacts. Fear the Fin explains why the Davison transaction is a little surprising for Sharks fans.
- The Carolina Hurricanes signed defensemen Matt Corrente and Mark Flood to one-year, two-way deals. Both are worth the minimum at the NHL level ($550K) while Flood will get $175K in the AHL and Corrente is guaranteed at least $105K.
- The Ottawa Senators inked David Dziurzynski to a one-year, two-way deal as well. Dziurzynski likely caused many typos during his 12 regular season games in the NHL in 2013.
- If you’re tired of one-year deals, the Montreal Canadiens mixed things up with a two-year, two-way contract for Gabriel Dumont.
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 12
- NHL postpones Blue Jackets-Stars game following Peverley’s collapse 15
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 11
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 7
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 21
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 32
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 38
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 54
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 42
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (70)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld