Jul 9, 2013, 9:35 PM EDT
Celebrities love shiny things and everyone loves the Stanley Cup. Many people enjoy making fun of said celebrities.
With these undeniable truths in mind, it seems appropriate to note that Chicago Blackhawks marketing guy Peter Hassen Tweeted this photo of Justin Bieber posing alongside the sacred chalice:
Non-Beliebers are probably deeply offended by this blasphemous affront, but it’s far from the only time a polarizing pop culture figure posed with “the greatest trophy in sports.”
Here’s a quick gallery of famous people* (and a few B-list celebrities) with the Cup, because why not:
* – OK, much of this list skews more toward the B-List, but are you complaining?
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 1
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 15
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; Blues tie it up in waning moments 67
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 33
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 58
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 114
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 57
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 7