Jul 9, 2013, 9:35 PM EDT
Celebrities love shiny things and everyone loves the Stanley Cup. Many people enjoy making fun of said celebrities.
With these undeniable truths in mind, it seems appropriate to note that Chicago Blackhawks marketing guy Peter Hassen Tweeted this photo of Justin Bieber posing alongside the sacred chalice:
Non-Beliebers are probably deeply offended by this blasphemous affront, but it’s far from the only time a polarizing pop culture figure posed with “the greatest trophy in sports.”
Here’s a quick gallery of famous people* (and a few B-list celebrities) with the Cup, because why not:
* – OK, much of this list skews more toward the B-List, but are you complaining?
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 0
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 23
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- Tandem locked: Sens re-sign Anderson to three-year, $12.6M deal 9
- It’s Toronto Maple Leafs day on PHT 10
- Fanspeak: Maurice Richard named greatest player in Canadiens history 15