Jul 9, 2013, 11:30 AM EDT
Per Newsday’s Arthur Staple, the deal is worth $11 million over four years (cap hit$2.75 million) for the newly acquired winger
Clutterbuck was traded to the Isles at the draft for Nino Niederreiter. The 25-year-old was a restricted free agent that racked up 155 hits in 42 games during 2013. However, his offensive production fell to just four goals and six assists.
Clutterbuck’s best season came in 2010-11 when he scored 19 goals and added 15 assists, with a league-leading 336 hits.
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 13
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 11
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 33
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 110
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 30
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 77
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7