Jul 9, 2013, 11:30 AM EDT
Per Newsday’s Arthur Staple, the deal is worth $11 million over four years (cap hit$2.75 million) for the newly acquired winger
Clutterbuck was traded to the Isles at the draft for Nino Niederreiter. The 25-year-old was a restricted free agent that racked up 155 hits in 42 games during 2013. However, his offensive production fell to just four goals and six assists.
Clutterbuck’s best season came in 2010-11 when he scored 19 goals and added 15 assists, with a league-leading 336 hits.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 11
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 15
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 12
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 91
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5