Jul 9, 2013, 11:30 AM EST
Per Newsday’s Arthur Staple, the deal is worth $11 million over four years (cap hit$2.75 million) for the newly acquired winger
Clutterbuck was traded to the Isles at the draft for Nino Niederreiter. The 25-year-old was a restricted free agent that racked up 155 hits in 42 games during 2013. However, his offensive production fell to just four goals and six assists.
Clutterbuck’s best season came in 2010-11 when he scored 19 goals and added 15 assists, with a league-leading 336 hits.
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 3
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 0
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 16
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 17
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10