Jul 9, 2013, 11:30 AM EST
Per Newsday’s Arthur Staple, the deal is worth $11 million over four years (cap hit$2.75 million) for the newly acquired winger
Clutterbuck was traded to the Isles at the draft for Nino Niederreiter. The 25-year-old was a restricted free agent that racked up 155 hits in 42 games during 2013. However, his offensive production fell to just four goals and six assists.
Clutterbuck’s best season came in 2010-11 when he scored 19 goals and added 15 assists, with a league-leading 336 hits.
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 4
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 2
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 15
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 33
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46