Jul 9, 2013, 11:30 AM EST
Per Newsday’s Arthur Staple, the deal is worth $11 million over four years (cap hit$2.75 million) for the newly acquired winger
Clutterbuck was traded to the Isles at the draft for Nino Niederreiter. The 25-year-old was a restricted free agent that racked up 155 hits in 42 games during 2013. However, his offensive production fell to just four goals and six assists.
Clutterbuck’s best season came in 2010-11 when he scored 19 goals and added 15 assists, with a league-leading 336 hits.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 7
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 13
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 18
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 35
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5