Jul 7, 2013, 6:53 PM EST
Fraser, 26, completed his first season with the Maple Leafs. He’s now a restricted free agent, after completing his one-year contract with the Leafs, worth $600,000 at the NHL level.
In 45 regular season games with Toronto in 2013, Fraser had eight assists and 85 penalty minutes. He was also had an impressive plus-18 rating.
Fraser appeared in four playoff games for Toronto, with one assist.
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 3
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 14
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 58
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5