Jul 7, 2013, 6:53 PM EDT
Fraser, 26, completed his first season with the Maple Leafs. He’s now a restricted free agent, after completing his one-year contract with the Leafs, worth $600,000 at the NHL level.
In 45 regular season games with Toronto in 2013, Fraser had eight assists and 85 penalty minutes. He was also had an impressive plus-18 rating.
Fraser appeared in four playoff games for Toronto, with one assist.
- Pens lose Neal to concussion 0
- Here are the top 10 and bottom 10 goalies in even-strength save percentage 9
- Weekend preview: Flyers-Pens rivalry renewed, Bruins look to stay hot 9
- Video: Stamkos scores first goal since returning to Lightning lineup 4
- Sedin backs Tortorella and staff: ‘We love playing for these coaches’ 25
- Here are three ‘major changes’ the NHL should consider 97
- Callahan: I wanted to stay in New York 37
- Playoff bubble watch — Wild edition 18
- Video: Ryan Kesler injured on knee-on-knee collision, on his way back to Vancouver 12
- Discuss: Bruins run over Habs in newest chapter of historic rivalry 26
- Here are three ‘major changes’ the NHL should consider (97)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (74)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (73)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (62)
- Video: Dryden on why hockey should ‘give up the fighting, but keep the fight’ (57)