Jul 7, 2013, 3:04 PM EDT
Matt Beleskey won’t be changing addresses this summer.
Beleskey had eight goals, five assists and 56 penalty minutes for the Ducks last season. As a grinding winger averaging around 12 minutes a game, Beleskey seemed to earn coach Bruce Boudreau’s favor last season.
On top of that, he played well against Detroit in the postseason scoring twice and adding an assist in their seven-game loss to the Red Wings. That makes for a good way to impress the boss.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 1
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50