Jul 7, 2013, 3:04 PM EDT
Matt Beleskey won’t be changing addresses this summer.
Beleskey had eight goals, five assists and 56 penalty minutes for the Ducks last season. As a grinding winger averaging around 12 minutes a game, Beleskey seemed to earn coach Bruce Boudreau’s favor last season.
On top of that, he played well against Detroit in the postseason scoring twice and adding an assist in their seven-game loss to the Red Wings. That makes for a good way to impress the boss.
- IIHF, NHL to meet next month to discuss World Cup (Updated) 0
- Caps unveil new Winter Classic jerseys 23
- Drouin out 3-4 weeks with fractured thumb 3
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 8
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry’ 10
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 35
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 44
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (44)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough (35)
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks (29)