Jul 7, 2013, 3:04 PM EST
Matt Beleskey won’t be changing addresses this summer.
Beleskey had eight goals, five assists and 56 penalty minutes for the Ducks last season. As a grinding winger averaging around 12 minutes a game, Beleskey seemed to earn coach Bruce Boudreau’s favor last season.
On top of that, he played well against Detroit in the postseason scoring twice and adding an assist in their seven-game loss to the Red Wings. That makes for a good way to impress the boss.
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 5
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 27
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 8
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 9
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27