Jul 6, 2013, 3:36 PM EDT
Adam Pardy is leaving Buffalo for another winter wonderland in Winnipeg.
TSN’s Darren Dreger reports Pardy signed a one-year, one-way deal with the Jets worth $600,000.
Pardy spent this past season with the Sabres and found himself bouncing in and out of the lineup playing in just 17 games. He had no goals and four assists in that time. He was also part of the Steve Ott–Derek Roy deal last summer.
Pardy joins a Winnipeg blue line corps that’s waiting to see when restricted free agent Zach Bogosian re-signs. There, he’ll be a depth guy as the Jets have Tobias Enstrom, Dustin Byfuglien, Mark Stuart, and Grant Clitsome ready to go while rookie Jacob Trouba is poised to take the scene by storm.
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 68
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day at PHT 14
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? 32
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (70)
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process (50)
- Editorial rips Flames’ request for ‘ludicrous amount of taxpayer support’ to build arena (45)
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? (32)
- It’s Philadelphia Flyers Day at PHT (31)