Jul 6, 2013, 3:36 PM EDT
Adam Pardy is leaving Buffalo for another winter wonderland in Winnipeg.
TSN’s Darren Dreger reports Pardy signed a one-year, one-way deal with the Jets worth $600,000.
Pardy spent this past season with the Sabres and found himself bouncing in and out of the lineup playing in just 17 games. He had no goals and four assists in that time. He was also part of the Steve Ott-Derek Roy deal last summer.
Pardy joins a Winnipeg blue line corps that’s waiting to see when restricted free agent Zach Bogosian re-signs. There, he’ll be a depth guy as the Jets have Tobias Enstrom, Dustin Byfuglien, Mark Stuart, and Grant Clitsome ready to go while rookie Jacob Trouba is poised to take the scene by storm.
- Byfuglien to have phone hearing for Miller cross-check 40
- Patrick Kane is practicing today 30
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers won’t fool with Penguins on Rivalry Night 32
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 65
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 35
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 9
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 18
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 48
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 22