Jul 6, 2013, 3:36 PM EDT
Adam Pardy is leaving Buffalo for another winter wonderland in Winnipeg.
TSN’s Darren Dreger reports Pardy signed a one-year, one-way deal with the Jets worth $600,000.
Pardy spent this past season with the Sabres and found himself bouncing in and out of the lineup playing in just 17 games. He had no goals and four assists in that time. He was also part of the Steve Ott-Derek Roy deal last summer.
Pardy joins a Winnipeg blue line corps that’s waiting to see when restricted free agent Zach Bogosian re-signs. There, he’ll be a depth guy as the Jets have Tobias Enstrom, Dustin Byfuglien, Mark Stuart, and Grant Clitsome ready to go while rookie Jacob Trouba is poised to take the scene by storm.
- Video: Johnny Hockey puts on a show in Flames win 0
- Video: Red Wings’ fans show support for Gordie Howe 0
- Burrows suspended three games for ‘late hit to the head’ on Emelin 11
- Blues say Center for Disease Control hasn’t been to Scottrade, don’t plan on it coming 7
- Agent: Vanek was not ‘involved’ in money laundering 12
- Even after big changes, Isles still struggling defensively 13
- Back to junior: Sabres return Reinhart to WHL Kootenay 4
- Report: Phone hearing for Burrows, who says hit on Emelin wasn’t late 38
- Video: Burrows catches Emelin with a late hit (Updated) 12
- Report: Thomas Vanek involved in money laundering scandal 37
- Video: John Moore with an elbow to the head of Erik Haula (Updated) (62)
- Report: Varlamov being sued by ex-girlfriend (47)
- Kreider calls Brodin hit a ‘bang-bang play,’ doesn’t plan to dramatically change his game (46)
- No hearing scheduled for Kreider after Brodin hit (44)
- Kopitar out, Lombardi irate as Kings will play shorthanded vs. Flyers (40)