Jul 6, 2013, 3:36 PM EDT
Adam Pardy is leaving Buffalo for another winter wonderland in Winnipeg.
TSN’s Darren Dreger reports Pardy signed a one-year, one-way deal with the Jets worth $600,000.
Pardy spent this past season with the Sabres and found himself bouncing in and out of the lineup playing in just 17 games. He had no goals and four assists in that time. He was also part of the Steve Ott-Derek Roy deal last summer.
Pardy joins a Winnipeg blue line corps that’s waiting to see when restricted free agent Zach Bogosian re-signs. There, he’ll be a depth guy as the Jets have Tobias Enstrom, Dustin Byfuglien, Mark Stuart, and Grant Clitsome ready to go while rookie Jacob Trouba is poised to take the scene by storm.
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 28
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 26
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 13
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely 78
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 5
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 7
- Schwartz’s first career hat trick leads Blues past Coyotes 2
- Giroux nets OT winner as Flyers top Stars 3
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)