Jul 5, 2013, 8:42 PM EDT
Here’s a quick look at some of the miscellaneous signings from Friday:
- The New Jersey Devils signed forward Rostislav Olesz for one-year, $1 million, terms according to RDS’ Renaud Lavoie.
- The Colorado Avalanche made a handful of smaller moves, signing defenseman Nate Guenin, forwards Guillaume Desbiens (two-way deal worth $600K at the NHL level, via Lavoie) and J.T. Wyman to one-year deals while defenseman Nick Holden signed for two.
- Defenseman T.J. Brennan signed a one-year deal for $600K with the Toronto Maple Leafs.
- Aaron Johnson received the same amount from the New York Rangers, Lavoie reports.
- The Boston Bruins added a little goaltending depth via a one-year deal with Chad Johnson for $600 K, the Boston Globe’s Fluto Shinzawa reports.
- Hurricanes say Jordan Staal broke a bone in his right leg 2
- IIHF, NHL to meet next month to discuss World Cup (Updated) 0
- Caps unveil new Winter Classic jerseys 25
- Drouin out 3-4 weeks with fractured thumb 3
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 8
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry’ 10
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 35
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 44
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (44)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough (35)
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks (29)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld