Jul 5, 2013, 8:42 PM EDT
Here’s a quick look at some of the miscellaneous signings from Friday:
- The New Jersey Devils signed forward Rostislav Olesz for one-year, $1 million, terms according to RDS’ Renaud Lavoie.
- The Colorado Avalanche made a handful of smaller moves, signing defenseman Nate Guenin, forwards Guillaume Desbiens (two-way deal worth $600K at the NHL level, via Lavoie) and J.T. Wyman to one-year deals while defenseman Nick Holden signed for two.
- Defenseman T.J. Brennan signed a one-year deal for $600K with the Toronto Maple Leafs.
- Aaron Johnson received the same amount from the New York Rangers, Lavoie reports.
- The Boston Bruins added a little goaltending depth via a one-year deal with Chad Johnson for $600 K, the Boston Globe’s Fluto Shinzawa reports.
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 5
- Speedy recovery: Giroux (lower body) to play vs. Rangers tonight 9
- Risk Factors: Boston Bruins edition 12
- Hello Johansen? Boone Jenner out with broken hand 5
- Bruins release Leino; Boychuk staying put? 18
- Babcock doesn’t think this will be his last year with the Wings 9
- Starting tomorrow, PHT’s ‘Risk Factors’ Series 6
- Krug, Smith sign with Bruins 19
- PHT Morning Skate: Grigorenko with highlight-reel shootout goal 7
- Sabres lose Larsson, Kaleta to head injuries, Leafs’ Booth out too (Update: Franson’s hurt) 5
- Jordan Subban has ‘moved on’ after ‘unfortunate’ photo caption by Vancouver papers (52)
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Sabres’ Nolan, Avalanche don’t believe in analytics (32)
- Ouch: Datsyuk (separated shoulder) out 4-5 weeks (27)
- Spooner scores, but coach Julien’s not happy (23)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld