Jul 5, 2013, 8:42 PM EST
Here’s a quick look at some of the miscellaneous signings from Friday:
- The New Jersey Devils signed forward Rostislav Olesz for one-year, $1 million, terms according to RDS’ Renaud Lavoie.
- The Colorado Avalanche made a handful of smaller moves, signing defenseman Nate Guenin, forwards Guillaume Desbiens (two-way deal worth $600K at the NHL level, via Lavoie) and J.T. Wyman to one-year deals while defenseman Nick Holden signed for two.
- Defenseman T.J. Brennan signed a one-year deal for $600K with the Toronto Maple Leafs.
- Aaron Johnson received the same amount from the New York Rangers, Lavoie reports.
- The Boston Bruins added a little goaltending depth via a one-year deal with Chad Johnson for $600 K, the Boston Globe’s Fluto Shinzawa reports.
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 1
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 27
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 18
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 22
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 63
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 31
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 44
- Mike Richards clears waivers 35
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld