Jul 5, 2013, 8:42 PM EST
Here’s a quick look at some of the miscellaneous signings from Friday:
- The New Jersey Devils signed forward Rostislav Olesz for one-year, $1 million, terms according to RDS’ Renaud Lavoie.
- The Colorado Avalanche made a handful of smaller moves, signing defenseman Nate Guenin, forwards Guillaume Desbiens (two-way deal worth $600K at the NHL level, via Lavoie) and J.T. Wyman to one-year deals while defenseman Nick Holden signed for two.
- Defenseman T.J. Brennan signed a one-year deal for $600K with the Toronto Maple Leafs.
- Aaron Johnson received the same amount from the New York Rangers, Lavoie reports.
- The Boston Bruins added a little goaltending depth via a one-year deal with Chad Johnson for $600 K, the Boston Globe’s Fluto Shinzawa reports.
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 13
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 12
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 0
- Garbutt to have hearing for kneeing Hall 3
- The day before Thanksgiving, six new playoff teams 16
- What they’re saying about St. Louis’ return to Tampa Bay 21
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers face Red Wings on Rivalry Night 13
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 9
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 4
- Report: Alfredsson retirement to be announced Dec. 4 10
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld