Jul 5, 2013, 8:42 PM EDT
Here’s a quick look at some of the miscellaneous signings from Friday:
- The New Jersey Devils signed forward Rostislav Olesz for one-year, $1 million, terms according to RDS’ Renaud Lavoie.
- The Colorado Avalanche made a handful of smaller moves, signing defenseman Nate Guenin, forwards Guillaume Desbiens (two-way deal worth $600K at the NHL level, via Lavoie) and J.T. Wyman to one-year deals while defenseman Nick Holden signed for two.
- Defenseman T.J. Brennan signed a one-year deal for $600K with the Toronto Maple Leafs.
- Aaron Johnson received the same amount from the New York Rangers, Lavoie reports.
- The Boston Bruins added a little goaltending depth via a one-year deal with Chad Johnson for $600 K, the Boston Globe’s Fluto Shinzawa reports.
- 2015 Norris Trophy finalists: Doughty, Karlsson and Subban 0
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Blues owner ‘disappointed and frustrated,’ but not ready to ‘throw people under the bus’ 15
- Despite ‘step in the right direction,’ do Canucks need to alter core? 11
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 69
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 7
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 49
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 13
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 39
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 15
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (85)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld