Jul 5, 2013, 2:30 PM EDT
Some more minor signings to pass along:
– Keith Aucoin has agreed to a one-year, $625,000 deal with St. Louis. Excellent value pickup for the Blues, as Aucoin was a solid contributor for the Islanders last year, scoring 12 points in 41 regular season games and three in six playoff appearances.
– Colorado has inked ex-Ottawa defenseman Andre Benoit to a one-year, $900,000 deal. Benoit, 29, appeared in 33 games for the Sens last year, scoring 10 points.
– The Flyers have inked journeyman goalie Yann Danis to a one-year, two-way deal. Danis has spent time with the Montreal, New York (Islanders), New Jersey and Edmonton organizations, and has made 50 career NHL appearances. He seems destined to be Philly’s No. 3 goalie next year behind Ray Emery and Steve Mason.
– Journeyman Mike Mottau has signed with the Florida Panthers on a one-year deal. He was with the Leafs organization last year.
– Ex-Isles forward Jesse Joensuu has signed a two-year pact with Edmonton. Financial terms have not yet been released. Injuries limited him to just seven regular-season games with the Isles last year.
- Subban: Contract in arbitrator’s hands now 18
- Flyers’ Mason broke his right pinky finger playing ball hockey 23
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 64
- It’s back! PHT’s Team of the Day summer series starts tomorrow 9
- Pens sign Spaling — two years, $4.4 million 13
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 32
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 47
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame (64)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Poll: Is Drew Doughty the best defenseman in the world? (58)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (47)