Jul 5, 2013, 2:30 PM EDT
Some more minor signings to pass along:
– Keith Aucoin has agreed to a one-year, $625,000 deal with St. Louis. Excellent value pickup for the Blues, as Aucoin was a solid contributor for the Islanders last year, scoring 12 points in 41 regular season games and three in six playoff appearances.
– Colorado has inked ex-Ottawa defenseman Andre Benoit to a one-year, $900,000 deal. Benoit, 29, appeared in 33 games for the Sens last year, scoring 10 points.
– The Flyers have inked journeyman goalie Yann Danis to a one-year, two-way deal. Danis has spent time with the Montreal, New York (Islanders), New Jersey and Edmonton organizations, and has made 50 career NHL appearances. He seems destined to be Philly’s No. 3 goalie next year behind Ray Emery and Steve Mason.
– Journeyman Mike Mottau has signed with the Florida Panthers on a one-year deal. He was with the Leafs organization last year.
– Ex-Isles forward Jesse Joensuu has signed a two-year pact with Edmonton. Financial terms have not yet been released. Injuries limited him to just seven regular-season games with the Isles last year.
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 27
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 26
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 13
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely 78
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 5
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 7
- Schwartz’s first career hat trick leads Blues past Coyotes 2
- Giroux nets OT winner as Flyers top Stars 3
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Discuss: Avs beat B’s with last-second — literally! — goal (64)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- Panthers set another record with low attendance (56)