Jul 5, 2013, 6:03 PM EST
Adams appeared in all 48 regular-season and all 15 playoff games for the Pens in 2013. The 36-year-old Harvard product is a constant on the penalty kill and finished third on the team with 107 hits.
The Vancouver Canucks were reportedly one of the teams that was interested in signing Adams, but in the end he stayed put.
Fun fact: Adams was born in Brunei.
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35