Jul 3, 2013, 8:20 AM EDT
A one-time Winnipeg Jets prospect from the club’s original draft class is off to Dallas Stars prospects camp.
Zachary Yuen, a late fourth-round pick of the Jets in 2011, is headed to the Stars camp after a contract with Winnipeg could not be reach, according to Cody Nickolet, a scout for Future Considerations.
Yuen, who hails from Vancouver, spent part of the last five seasons with the Tri-City Americans in the WHL.
Last season, he scored nine goals and had 44 points in 71 games played.
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 9
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 10
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 81
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 16
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 25
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 23
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 43
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (81)