Jul 3, 2013, 8:20 AM EDT
A one-time Winnipeg Jets prospect from the club’s original draft class is off to Dallas Stars prospects camp.
Zachary Yuen, a late fourth-round pick of the Jets in 2011, is headed to the Stars camp after a contract with Winnipeg could not be reach, according to Cody Nickolet, a scout for Future Considerations.
Yuen, who hails from Vancouver, spent part of the last five seasons with the Tri-City Americans in the WHL.
Last season, he scored nine goals and had 44 points in 71 games played.
- Lightning ‘answer the challenge’ in Game 7 to reach Stanley Cup Final 2
- Vigneault: McDonagh was playing with a broken foot 12
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers 63
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 31
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 54
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 13
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 46
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 18
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 10
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (77)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (67)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)