Jul 3, 2013, 8:20 AM EDT
A one-time Winnipeg Jets prospect from the club’s original draft class is off to Dallas Stars prospects camp.
Zachary Yuen, a late fourth-round pick of the Jets in 2011, is headed to the Stars camp after a contract with Winnipeg could not be reach, according to Cody Nickolet, a scout for Future Considerations.
Yuen, who hails from Vancouver, spent part of the last five seasons with the Tri-City Americans in the WHL.
Last season, he scored nine goals and had 44 points in 71 games played.
- Bergeron, Kopitar and Toews named Selke finalists 0
- Report: Zetterberg to return to Detroit lineup tonight (Update: Game-time decision) 8
- Kane’s OT goal ties Blackhawks – Blues series at 2-2 23
- Stars chase Andersen, tie series with Ducks 2-2 19
- Penguins blow three-goal lead, Columbus evens series 84
- NHL suspends Matt Cooke for seven games 98
- Ducks’ Getzlaf (upper body) isn’t available for Game 4 (Updated) 3
- Two years after winning the Cup, the Kings’ ‘mix’ comes into question 39
- Duck drama: Selanne to sit as healthy scratch in Game 4 15
- MacKinnon, Johnson and Palat named Calder Trophy finalists 12
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (137)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)