Jun 29, 2013, 3:11 PM EDT
Matt D’Agostini and Brenden Mikkelson are headed to market.
D’Agostini, 26, has fallen on hard times after scoring a career-high 21 goals in 2010-11. He fell out of favor in St. Louis and was shipped to New Jersey in March, but failed to make much of an impact with the Devils, scoring just four points in 13 games.
Mikkelson, 26, has bounced from Anaheim to Calgary to Tampa Bay since breaking into the league in 2008. He appeared in just four games for the Bolts last year.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 5
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 13
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 10
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 91
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5