Jun 29, 2013, 3:11 PM EDT
Matt D’Agostini and Brenden Mikkelson are headed to market.
D’Agostini, 26, has fallen on hard times after scoring a career-high 21 goals in 2010-11. He fell out of favor in St. Louis and was shipped to New Jersey in March, but failed to make much of an impact with the Devils, scoring just four points in 13 games.
Mikkelson, 26, has bounced from Anaheim to Calgary to Tampa Bay since breaking into the league in 2008. He appeared in just four games for the Bolts last year.
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 2
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 26
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 40
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)