Jun 29, 2013, 3:11 PM EDT
Matt D’Agostini and Brenden Mikkelson are headed to market.
D’Agostini, 26, has fallen on hard times after scoring a career-high 21 goals in 2010-11. He fell out of favor in St. Louis and was shipped to New Jersey in March, but failed to make much of an impact with the Devils, scoring just four points in 13 games.
Mikkelson, 26, has bounced from Anaheim to Calgary to Tampa Bay since breaking into the league in 2008. He appeared in just four games for the Bolts last year.
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 3
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 7
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 18
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 21
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 71
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 27
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 28
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 66
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)