Jun 29, 2013, 3:11 PM EDT
Matt D’Agostini and Brenden Mikkelson are headed to market.
D’Agostini, 26, has fallen on hard times after scoring a career-high 21 goals in 2010-11. He fell out of favor in St. Louis and was shipped to New Jersey in March, but failed to make much of an impact with the Devils, scoring just four points in 13 games.
Mikkelson, 26, has bounced from Anaheim to Calgary to Tampa Bay since breaking into the league in 2008. He appeared in just four games for the Bolts last year.
- NHL hockey ops explains no-goal call 2
- Jack Adams Award finalists to be announced tonight 3
- Video: Flames stun Ducks in OT to get back in the series 9
- Video: Controversial no-goal call on Flames 14
- Video: Crawford, Kane help Blackhawks push Wild to brink of elimination 53
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 1
- Prust apologizes for all the stuff he said about referee Watson 49
- Flyers will be ‘extremely patient’ with youngsters, but ‘want a winner as soon as possible’ 25
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Holtby outduels Lundqvist as Caps take series lead 52
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (83)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)
- Babcock won’t discuss future yet, but sees challenges ahead for Wings (79)
- New York second: Capitals stun Rangers for 1-0 series lead (76)