Jun 29, 2013, 3:11 PM EDT
Matt D’Agostini and Brenden Mikkelson are headed to market.
D’Agostini, 26, has fallen on hard times after scoring a career-high 21 goals in 2010-11. He fell out of favor in St. Louis and was shipped to New Jersey in March, but failed to make much of an impact with the Devils, scoring just four points in 13 games.
Mikkelson, 26, has bounced from Anaheim to Calgary to Tampa Bay since breaking into the league in 2008. He appeared in just four games for the Bolts last year.
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 8
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 29
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 28
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (45)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)