Jun 28, 2013, 3:44 PM EDT
Today was the day for the Chicago Blackhawks to celebrate their Stanley Cup victory with the people of Chicago. They managed to do so in a way that made us all think back to how they did it back in 2010 and goalie Corey Crawford put the cherry on top.
Patrick Kane awarded Crawford with their “championship belt” and handed off the podium to him. There he let the fans and the team know how hard he thought they worked for the title as Nina Falcone at CSNChicago.com so eloquently transcribed.
“F***** right, Chicago! Biggest bunch of beauties in the league, f***** worked their n*** off for this trophy! Wooo! No one will ever take this away from us! We’re the champs!”
Bless you and your foul mouth, Corey Crawford.
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 41
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 24
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 10
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)