Jun 28, 2013, 3:44 PM EST
Today was the day for the Chicago Blackhawks to celebrate their Stanley Cup victory with the people of Chicago. They managed to do so in a way that made us all think back to how they did it back in 2010 and goalie Corey Crawford put the cherry on top.
Patrick Kane awarded Crawford with their “championship belt” and handed off the podium to him. There he let the fans and the team know how hard he thought they worked for the title as Nina Falcone at CSNChicago.com so eloquently transcribed.
“F***** right, Chicago! Biggest bunch of beauties in the league, f***** worked their n*** off for this trophy! Wooo! No one will ever take this away from us! We’re the champs!”
Bless you and your foul mouth, Corey Crawford.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 37
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 59
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 18
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 35
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 12
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 50
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 53
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 68
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)