Jun 28, 2013, 3:44 PM EDT
Today was the day for the Chicago Blackhawks to celebrate their Stanley Cup victory with the people of Chicago. They managed to do so in a way that made us all think back to how they did it back in 2010 and goalie Corey Crawford put the cherry on top.
Patrick Kane awarded Crawford with their “championship belt” and handed off the podium to him. There he let the fans and the team know how hard he thought they worked for the title as Nina Falcone at CSNChicago.com so eloquently transcribed.
“F***** right, Chicago! Biggest bunch of beauties in the league, f***** worked their n*** off for this trophy! Wooo! No one will ever take this away from us! We’re the champs!”
Bless you and your foul mouth, Corey Crawford.
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 7
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 13
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 27
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 16
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 8
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 (74)