Jun 28, 2013, 3:44 PM EDT
Today was the day for the Chicago Blackhawks to celebrate their Stanley Cup victory with the people of Chicago. They managed to do so in a way that made us all think back to how they did it back in 2010 and goalie Corey Crawford put the cherry on top.
Patrick Kane awarded Crawford with their “championship belt” and handed off the podium to him. There he let the fans and the team know how hard he thought they worked for the title as Nina Falcone at CSNChicago.com so eloquently transcribed.
“F***** right, Chicago! Biggest bunch of beauties in the league, f***** worked their n*** off for this trophy! Wooo! No one will ever take this away from us! We’re the champs!”
Bless you and your foul mouth, Corey Crawford.
- MacKinnon: Avs ‘shut ourselves down’ in Game 3, not Wild 2
- Bergeron, Kopitar and Toews named Selke finalists 8
- Report: Zetterberg to return to Detroit lineup tonight (Update: Game-time decision) 18
- Kane’s OT goal ties Blackhawks – Blues series at 2-2 30
- Stars chase Andersen, tie series with Ducks 2-2 19
- Penguins blow three-goal lead, Columbus evens series 85
- NHL suspends Matt Cooke for seven games 99
- Ducks’ Getzlaf (upper body) isn’t available for Game 4 (Updated) 3
- Two years after winning the Cup, the Kings’ ‘mix’ comes into question 39
- Duck drama: Selanne to sit as healthy scratch in Game 4 15
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (137)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)