Jun 28, 2013, 3:44 PM EDT
Today was the day for the Chicago Blackhawks to celebrate their Stanley Cup victory with the people of Chicago. They managed to do so in a way that made us all think back to how they did it back in 2010 and goalie Corey Crawford put the cherry on top.
Patrick Kane awarded Crawford with their “championship belt” and handed off the podium to him. There he let the fans and the team know how hard he thought they worked for the title as Nina Falcone at CSNChicago.com so eloquently transcribed.
“F***** right, Chicago! Biggest bunch of beauties in the league, f***** worked their n*** off for this trophy! Wooo! No one will ever take this away from us! We’re the champs!”
Bless you and your foul mouth, Corey Crawford.
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 7
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 21
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 18
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36