Jun 26, 2013, 1:05 AM EDT
Let trade talk leading up the National Hockey League Entry Draft begin.
Both players are headed for restricted free agency, and have not been sent qualifying offers, as Cooper reported.
Halischuk is at the end of a standard, two-year contract worth $1.425 million, while Blum is at the end of a one-year deal worth $650,000.
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- WATCH LIVE: Kings at Blackhawks 4
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 5
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18